Ford College Student Purchase Program in Seneca, SC, Serving Anderson, Clemson, & Pickens
The Ford College Student Purchase Program, available at the Lake Keowee Ford Finance Center in Seneca, SC - serving Anderson, Clemson, Pickens, Easley, Greenville, SC, and Lavonia, GA - helps college students afford a brand-new Ford. You've tossed your graduation cap in the air, now it's time to reward yourself for all your hard work with a shiny, new Ford vehicle!
The Ford College Student Purchase Program, provides eligible buyers with a $500 incentive and competitive interest rates through Ford Credit toward the purchase or lease of a new 2016, 2017 or 2018 Ford model.
- Active College/Trade School Student: Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending.
- Active Graduate Students: Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program.
- Recent College Graduates: Student has graduated and is within three years of their date of graduation.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprecnticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions: Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2014 and January 2, 2018.
Required Proof of Eligibility documentation include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Copy of College/University diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar's office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment - valid for no more than six months
- Current class schedule
To check your eligibility, contact the Lake Keowee Ford Finance Center at 888-663-0395 or visit our location at 859 By Pass 123 in Seneca, SC.